Dear John
You have been gone for over four years now. You would have been twenty-eight on the second. I miss you. Why did you have to go? What could I have done to have stopped you from dying? What if I had called you in those few moments? Would it have changed how it played out? I am not some great powerful person but could it have made a difference? I can not tell you how much i miss you. How many times I have thought I have to tell you something only to remember you are gone. I will not ever know in this life why, I only know I miss you. The little things and and the big things, I just miss you. Why did you have to go?
So many times I have wanted to follow you, only to know I could not be with you then.
See you when I can. I love you John.
Love,
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment